Note this recipe contains ingredients which have traces of nuts, sesame & soy.
A delicious fusion of Asian & Indian flavours! Perfect with Noodles.
- 1 x 250g Riya’s Diced Paneer.
- 1 cup of cornflour
- 1 Capsicum / Pepper cut into chunks
- 1 x spring or a regular onion sliced
- 6 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1″ cube fresh ginger
- 2-3 sliced green chillies (depending on heat level required)
- 2 tbsp chinese stir fry oil
- 4 tbsp of dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Chilli Sauce
- 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp of sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped coriander for garnishing
Total Cooking time approx 10 mins.
- Thoroughly coat Riya’s Paneer in cornflour & deep fry in hot oil until golden brown. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a large pan, Wok or medium size pot
- add sesame seeds and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add sliced onions, garlic, ginger & chillies. Cooked on medium heat for 2-3 mins
- Add fried paneer & peppers and mix thoroughly
- Add all 3 sauces & salt
- Mix well, cover & cook for 5 mins on low -med heat.
- Garnish with chopped coriander & enjoy with Riya’s Naan, Noodles or Rice!
2 thoughts on “Chilli Paneer”
Where can I buy your Panner?
The recipe looks lovely
Thank you for your message. You can buy Riya’s Paneer from selected Asda Stores around the country. If you email us at email@example.com with the name of the town/city you live in, we can check where your nearest Asda stockist is. Regards, Anita