Spicy Lentil patties served in a bun with delicious red tamarind and green mint chutneys. Bun Kabab is a popular street food dish native to South Asia. Walking by the busy roadside vendors, you would be in awe of how quickly they make this by frying the kebab, putting it in a soft toasted bun, smothering it with spicy chutneys and finally adding lots of crunchy onions! Absolutely delicious.
- Cooked from frozen
- A quick and easy snack
- Easy to make
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Pack of 4.
Product of Pakistan.
Fine Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Water, Salt, Lentil, Ginger, Garlic, Black Pepper, Cumin Seed, Coriander, Cardamom, Tomato, Liquid Tamarind (seedless), Spices, Mint, Sugar.
For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Produced in a facility that handles wheat, milk, eggs and nuts.
- Energy (Kcal/ KJ) 145 kcal / 899 KJ
- Carbohydrate (g) 23g
- Of which Sugar (g) 4g
- Proteins (g) 7g
- Fat (g) 3.7g
- Of which Saturates (g) 0.7g
- Dietary Fibre (g) 3g
- Salt (g) 0.3g
- Take contents out of the bag and keep at room temperature for at least 5 minutes.
- Separate the kabab (lentil patties) from buns and reheat them in a microwave for approx. 40 seconds or until piping hot throughout.
- In the meantime lightly oil the buns and toast them on a medium hot pan until warmed through.
- Empty the two chutneys in separate bowls and heat through in a microwave for 15 seconds or until completely defrosted.
- Add both sauces with the kababs in the bun, add sliced onions (if desired) and enjoy!
- Keep frozen below -18 degrees Celsius
- Once thawed do not refreeze
Can Riya’s Vegetarian Bun Kababs be stored in the fridge? No they must be kept frozen, below -18 degrees Celsius.