Riya’s Premium Wholemeal Roti are made from the finest ingredients, bringing you the true taste of a traditional Indian Roti making it an ideal addition to any Indian dish or snack.
- Cooked chapatti made from wholewheat flour
- Indian flatbread
- Perfect as a wrap and great to mop up a curry with
- Quick and easy to make
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Made in the UK.
Pack of 5.
Wheat Flour (58.3%) (Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamine, Niacin), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Baking Powder (Sodium Bicarbonate).
For allergens see ingredients in bold.
- Energy (Kcal/ KJ) 296 kcal / 127 KJ
- Carbohydrate (g) 41.4g
- Of which Sugar (g) 0.8g
- Proteins (g) 9.1g
- Fat (g) 8.6g
- Of which Saturates (g) 0.7g
- Dietary Fibre (g) 5.9g
- Salt (g) 0.1g
1) Reheat each side on a flat griddle or large frying pan for 15 seconds.
2) To microwave, sprinkle 2 or 3 chupatis with water, wrap in a kitchen or tea towel and microwave at high setting for 30 seconds.
3) Brush with butter or margarine if desired.
Store in a cool dry place and not exposed to direct sunlight. The product regains its softness after reheating. Can be frozen also.
Note: Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
Can Riya’s wholemeal Roti’s be freezed? Yes they can be kept in the freezer.